Meet your SCUBA diving instructor:
- PADI INSTRUCTOR - MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER (M.S.D.T.)
- AQUA INDUSTRIAL is the premiere Private
SCUBA Diving Certification School in the Los
Angeles, Orange County region.
- We offer every level of SCUBA certification.
- We offer private pool parties for non certified
divers ages 8 and up.
Ai SCUBA Dive Info:
Aqua Industrial is your premier specialty PADI certification agency featuring California's best PADI instructors for you SCUBA lessons and classes.
Our instructors take you to Southern California'a top diving locations for training, adventure and fun. Our instructors can arrange discounts on equipment and brands such as DiveRite, Aqua Lung, Scuba Pro, Apex and many many more. We offer SCUBA Diving Lesson Packages for ages 8 and up.
We offer Private Discover SCUBA Parties for children and adults. Our Master SCUBA Diver Trainers can certify you in any PADI core or specialty. We can also give you a SCUBA Review or help you find a dive buddy. If you're looking for SCUBA Diving Lessons and PADI Certification in Los Angeles, Aqua Industrial is the place for you!
LOCAL DIVE SITE INFORMATION:
Veteran’s Park Recreational Dive Site - Redondo Beach
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Location Specific Information
• Veterans Park is located just south of the Redondo Beach Pier
• DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DIVE UNDER THE PIER AS IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO - Fishing is allowed on the pier so you could easily become hooked or entangled in fishing line.
• There are parking meters so make sure to bring plenty of quarters – tickets are $65
• Veterans park is a Southern California local favorite night diving spot due to the large quantity of lobster and other nocturnal sea-life that can be found in abundance after the sun goes down.
• During the day the site is heavily populated with SCUBA students
***The site is beach entry and surf can be a factor so please check your local surf conditions and water quality***
L.A. County Lifeguard’s Surf and Weather Information - http://www.watchthewater.org
Local Surf Conditions - http://www.surfline.com
Water Quality Information - http://publichealth.lacounty - http://publichealth.lacounty.